Saturday, June 14, 2008

Notes from my kind

Divide your painting into three values ,dark, gray and and lite. Make 1 of these values 75% of your painting, the other values make 1 25% and the other 5. Most of the worlds great works of art have this ratio present. I believe it is called the Golden ratio. Also the percents do not have to be exact.

No comments: